Minimum Requirements For RRHS Teacher Page:
1. A brief "Welcome Message" to parents and the public containing basic information about the teacher's background and qualifications. It could include both personal and professional information.
2. A link to the class syllabus or at least some general information about topics covered in the class.
3. Teacher's Contact Information including school phone number and email address.
4. Links to Google Classroom for the class(es) or Google Drive Folder containing relevant files for the class(es).
5. Picture of Yourself
How to Log in and Edit Your School Messenger Page (Reminder)
1. Go to rioranchohigh.rrps.net>>Classes>>Your Content Area>>Click On Page You Created
2. Click "Login" at top.
3. Click "Google" button to login using Google Creds.
4. Click the "Design Mode" button to turn it green at top.
5. Click the Edit Pencil at the top of the web page to start editing the page.
Welcome Message Example 1
My name is __________________ and I am your child’s teacher this year for _____________class. I am a native New Mexican and have lived in New Mexico my entire life. I am married with three beautiful children. I have a degree(s) in ____________________ and ____________________ from ____________________.
I have been teaching for ____ years, and I love teaching. I look forward to working with your child this year. If you ever have any concerns, please contact me at the contact information provided on this page.
Welcome Message Example 2
Welcome to _____________ class for the 2016-17 school year. My name is _____________. I prefer my students call me ______________. I earned my __________ degree from __________________. I also earned a __________ from ______________ in _______. I served in the ______________________________ and I also received the __________________ award in _______.
I have been teaching _________________ since ________. I believe that a strong education is vital to an individual's success and personal development. It is my honor and pleasure to be your child's teacher for this class.
Link to Class Syllabus
Major Class Topics (listed)
Teacher's Contact Information
Office phone 962-5555
Click on the link to the appropriate Google Classroom below to see what is happening in class.